Friday, January 21, 2005

Hyde's Messages on Hydeist Webcam

Sekarang Alex mau kasih tau minna semua messages yang Hyde berikan pada Hydeist semuanya....jadi lihat yah....^^x

first message at Dec,16,2004

it's written like this.....

"Hello, it's been a while! Because of hydeist times, I took a glance at a staff's pc.. It might be shocking, right? bathroom* (guess he went to the bathroom when he was writing this? O__o; ) Even when I look at it, my heart beats.. We're planning to make things even more fun..please look forward to it! Currently I'am locked in composition prison. Even though I'am finding out that I'am liking composition these days.. [you're] probably sitting alone in a quiet place, thinking out sentences to make and be producing an impression of an exam taker, maybe? Thinking like that, every year I've been studying for exams..me.. When it becomes like that, the memorization exam would be a live and it would become like I dropped in FF (Feeling Fine) and Lover Boy ~ eum...I hope for a supplimentary exam."

Message at Dec,17,2004

It's written like.....
"I was writing lyrics! I told you I was gonna leave it alone, right?
Sorry! Once I write a bit more lyrics, I'll hang with you so wait.
Tonight I shall put more effort into this again! Ja !"

Messages at Dec,23,2004


"
Tommorow is Music Station day. Wonder if I'll get the lyrics
wrong. 'saitama' is probably far away... ('saitama' is where the
SUPER LIVE is held O.o) 1 year ago, I came out as haido laruku, so
look closely at my long hair! I was surprised myself! There's also
the Danger Crue celebration~~ I have to practice the guitar!! But
first, I'm hungry! Everyone have a Merry Christmas!!"

Messages at Dec,31,2004


"U~ It's suddenly really cold...today...but the snow melted...will it fall again? The year ended again while I went 'ah' ...but it sort of feels like the 666 tour was a long time ago.. Next year...should I say until the end of next year..the schedule is already piled up it's almost scary..so please look forward to that ™ HYDEIST also barely completed the plans for the shaped broad road his year. You must've waited a very long time...I'm glad. In the next time, I want to go in a direction where they raise the degree of effort after I add a new idea. I'm grateful to you this year too! I entrust unto you next year as
well"

Messages at Apr,08,2003


"Even though I know it isn't good, just think 'good, hope a bigger
earthquake comes' and forget about it."


Messages at Apr,12,2003


"I? HYDEIST it was fun eariler. (real-time chatting) really is
great. If it weren't for the hydeists' love, I think it wouldn't
have been smooth like this. I know that there are people who continue
to wait for me to come, but there is no guarantee of meeting me no
matter how many hours you wait. So I'm very happy that you look
forward to it, but I also think that it will be hard if you don't
have a light heart. For example, you wait 10 hours and hit that
person in the first instance, more magnificent persons will come
out...I'm telling you it's not that sort of plan (laugh) Even though
it's late, I think everyone seems to be passionate in a different
way, with that I hope you'll enjoy. HYDE."

Message at Apr,14,2003


"Hi. (morning greeting) I thought I put hot water into the tub, but
the plug was out (fell). pissed...sleepy. Today I saw another test
screen and it's extremely cute. It's soon, hydeists. Let's give it
our all tommorow too and go~ leaving~"


And this Hyde pic at Christmas


and another one....


That's all minna....i hope u know, not anly at my bulletien Board, but u see by yourself...

Jya ne....

NB: i pick from my mail give from someone...Thanks ^^









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Know me more. Come closer and You we'll Find who I Am"