Friday, January 28, 2005

=Fanfic=Happy Birthday Hyde Sweetheart...~Part 1~

gak nyangka...hari ultah Hyde malah buat beginian....^^. but just enjoy it....

Jan, 28, 11:30 PM

Thirty minutes to go was January 29, my birthday.I still in my living room, watching TV. But I do not really interested the Tv show. I was in my thought...HHHH..I decided to go to the bed room going to sleep. I turn off the Tv, and walk to the bed room.

Jan, 28, 11:45 PM

Almost fifthteen minutes, i just lay awake on my bed, my eyes staring at the ceiling. I turn to my right side and see my wife sleep there. Huff...I make along sighed. I turn back again to see the darkness outside the window. I just staring again at the darkness outside, and thinking about how unhappy i am. I do not know why i'm to be liked this. For a few month or more i feel like this. Feel bored for everything. For my carrer, my music, my life, etc. I should be happy, it really should be. Cause i've got everything i want. But..why i feel 'pang' from the bottom of my heart? Is there i miss something? But...if yes..what that's?

Jan, 28, 11:59 PM

AAH...i remembered now. Why i to be like this. it was because of 'him'. when i met him, everything was changed when i met him....

RRR...my cell phone on night table ringing. Not having any ideas who was calling me in such unusual time. I get it and picked my cell phone and going to the living room.

And before i would say any words, a deep, sexy and soft voice on the line overtaken mine. "Otanjoubi omedetou, Haido sweethheart....."

I blush, my face getting hot. I know that voice. " Ah..Oh..Thanks, Gacchan.." I hope that my voice didn't sounded odd. My heart already racing fast....OH GOD!?!

"Hahahaha...you sounded hasty honey. By the way, now your age was 36(or 37), ne? How it's like?"

"Nothing special, Gacchan...just like before.." i reply him. When he starting to say anthing more...i think i was drowning in my mind....because..at that time...heard his voice...makes me...want to meet him..want to hug him...i want feel him......

" Hello, dear..are you there?" that soft voice awaken me from my thought.

" Ah, yes...i'm here, Gacchan...i just...just.... want..... to... meet... with you, Gacchan..." i said and i starting want to cry....ah...dammit...i was crying now.....

"Haido, sweetheart....please don't cry...I Love You....Although that i will never get you to be mine..." his voice like a whispered to calmed me.

"I love...you... too...Gacchan....i want you here.. i....i...please...Gacchan..." i still crying, i sat on the floor. I can't stand to sob... i want him now....

~tsuzuku~

mau akhir yg gimana yah?!

1.Hyde hanya diam terus menangisi Gacchan?

2. Gacchan dateng, menghibur Hyde?!

3.atau yg lain?!

yang mana yah....


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kalo bisa dibikin endingnya tuh Hyde trus nelpon gw n ngajak gw dinner bareng buat ngilangin sedihnya. Gack? bodo amat deh.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe.... Lebih seru kalau Gackt sama Hyde jadian diem2 dan pada akhirnya ktawan sama Megumi dan terus si Megumi shock dan bunuh diri terus arwahnya gentayangan dan menghantui Hyde beserta Gackt dan pada akhirnya Hyde dan Gackt stress dan ikutan bunuh diri juga!!!!!!! ANEH, BENER2 ANEH!!!!!!!!!!!!! _TakaraIndaHideto_

6:32 PM  
Blogger Alexandra Camui said...

hyaaa.......Indah,,ceritanya jalan juga yah???

GAk abis pikir....maunya Alex gitu juga, tapi yah...yg ada malah kayak begituuuu -_-"

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Know me more. Come closer and You we'll Find who I Am"