Akhirnya minna, Alex berhasil menyelesaikan akhir dari cerita ini.....^^

~*~*~*~*~
Hhhh.....it's almost three days after Gackt called me. I covered my face with pillow. I think that I was to stupid that day. Cried for a few hours and got cold in the morning. And now I lay on my bed.......>.<;; so badly....
I sigh....I left at my house. My wife got a job, and she'll left for a few weeks and the baby is at my parents house. And that means, I'll alone at home when I got a cold.......-_-'';;
"Gackt" That name come out from my mouth. I really missed him..like before. I want to meet him. "Gacchan, aishite...anata dake..."
RRR.....my cell-phone ring, wake me up from my bed and my thought. Who dare to call me, when I'm busy with my thought of Gackt....dammit!!
"Moshi-moshi?!" I greet with high tone.
"Morning, Doihachirou." That was Tetsu. My leader bandmate.
" Oh, morning, Tetchan..." I replied him and my voice back to normal. I didn't expect, that it was him. And...Why he called me so earlier this morning? I turn around to see my digital clock at night table.....Ah, I know why......
"Why didn't you come, DOIHACHIROU?!" His voice sound angry. "It's already 10 : 00PM you know! Came here you sleepy head!"
He's really mad at me. "Gomenasai, Tetchan. I can not going out today."
"What was going on, Doihachirou?" His voice back to normal tone. " Something happend to you? Your voice sound...."
"Yeah, Tetcha. I got a Flu..a bad flu. And my wife didn't at home for a few weeks." I replied matter-of-factly. "So, Gomenasai, Tetchan."
"Are you Ok now? I'll come there, OK?"
" NO. Everything will be ok. Continue the practice, Tetchan. Just eat medicine and some sleep for a while, and I'll be Ok." I said him. And now, I feel so tired and want to take a rest. "Ne, Tetchan. Sorry and thanks. I want to sleep."
"Ah..OK. You really didn't want someone yo take care of you?" He said worrily. "Yeah, Tetchan. I'm sure. See you then."
" Doihachirou, I'll asked someone to take care of you..." His words cut by me. I hung off the cell-phone. I put it back on the night table. I laid back on my bed.
I thinking for a while. "Someone to take care of me...?" I mumble. "Gackt." That name came out again. " I just want him to take care of me, Tetchan." (Me too, Haidoooo^^x)
~*~*~*~*~
I wake up unwillingly. My eyes still closed. I felt my body so hot. I cough. I felt thirsty too. I want to drink some fresh water. I....
The cold damp cloth on my forehead got my attention. Someone heve been put it on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes, want to know who was did this. And....I can not believed what i see. My eyes grew wider when i see who I want to see....It....It was him,...GACKT!! Tell me that I did not dreamt.
"You wake up. How's you fell now, Haido?" He asked with soft voice just liked whispered. But sound sexy to me...^^;;
"Ga-Gacchan...How..how can you be here?" I tried to sat up and put the damp cloth. I really confused now, but the fact that I really panic....>.<
"Just relax, OK." He said and pulled me back to the bed.
"But..... why...Gacchan?" My voice so weak, cause I felt thirsty.
Before said anything, he offered a glass of water to me. How gentle he was, know what I want. "This mornig, when I decided to met you. I came to your office. I heard your leader asked someone to take care of you. And I walked to him and asked him what happened with you. So, I offered myself ."
I can't said anything. And my heart starting into fast rythme. "Just relax now and laid back on the bed. I'll take care of you." He said still looked at me. And that makes me blushing.
"Ye-yes, Gacchan...I'll." I nodded. Again my voice sound agitated.
"hmhem......dou itashimashite,sweetheart." He gave me a little chuckle on his face. Makes him looked so...what..ah...kakkoiiiii....>.<
~*~*~*~*~
We gazed each other for a while. before he finally started. "It was because of me,ne?" As he asked that, he gripped my hand and squeezed it. "Gomen Haido-sweetheart."
"NO..no..Gacchan. It wasn't your fault. It was me. Certainly, it was me, Gacchan. Do not blame yourself....I.." My words stopped, when his finger on my lips.
"Shhhh....you shall to relax, Love." As he finished his words. His face come closer to me. And his lips pressed on mine. We kissed. But just a quick kiss. " Go to sleep. I'll be here unyill yuo wake up."
"Hontou ka, Gacchan?" I reached his hand and squeezed it in return. And I smile just liked him. "Don't leave me alone,Gacchan. Aishite...." After I finished my words I loosened my hand on his hand. And reached his loose silk white shirt. Doesn't want to let him go. And I slowly closed my eyes...going to sleep.
"Love you too,Haido. Sleep tight,ne." He whispered on my ear. "You'll be ok..Everything will be ok tomorrow."
"Hmm.." I shake my head a little. Responsed what he had said. And fallen a sleep.
"Hmm....omae wa kawaiii desu yo. I want you too, Love. Eventhough, I know that you never become mine. Hhhh......Haido, if you're a girl. Perhaps it much more easy to capture you, ne. But I love you as you are now." He kissed my forehead after he finished his words. I smile...His presence make me feel warm, calm, and loved.
~*~*~*~*~*~
And you know...that I have a nice dream while I sleep. Me and Gackt going to somewhere. Our hands hold on each other. We hugged and kissed.
I'm so happy......
'Aishiteru Gacchan...Anata dake..." I said to him. he just smile and pulled me into his embraced. I wrapped his neck with my hand..Feel his body and warmth.....
~Owari~
hyaaaa....minna.....akhirnya...Alex selesaikan juga neh..cerita....>.<;;
Just enjoy....and sorry if my english skill so weak....please...forgive me...
Jya ne...^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home