Weleh.....Valentine tahun ini, bener2 gak ada yang istimewa yah....[ hemm...tidak juga tuch, mungkin hanya dikau saja....^^]....-_-";;
Yah..daripada gak ada yang istimewa....Alex mau buat fanfic edisi Val's aja deh...met baca yah!!!
Valentine Under the Moonlight

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Well, in that case, you can fucking spend Valentine's Day by yourself!"
Gackt winced as he recalled the words that had been spat at his face just an hour ago. He couldn't believe that his angel had said that exact thing. Not that Hyde was an angel.
Argh...how did he get himself into these situations? Gackt ran his hand through his ark blond hair. It was already messy after Hyde had hit him in the face with a bouquet of flowers. And they weren't even this. Now Hisashi was asking Gackt to pay back for his flowers. Or more specifically Teru's.
Sighing, he knocked on the door. After several minutes, the door finally opened. "Yoshiki I need your advice. Hyde is-"
"Hyde is what?" A different but familiar voice asked.
Gackt looked at the person standing in front of him. The red-haired man looked expecttantly at Gackt before smiling.
"Oh, it's you Tetsu." Gackt finally spoke, after glancing up and down.
"Where's Yoshiki?"
"Bedroom." Tetsu replied naturally. Then he blushed. "Uh, don't get the wrong idea ne..we were just-"
"It's okay." Gackt smiled. "Hope i'm not interrupting anything."
"No, of course not." Tetu gestured for Gackt to go into the apartment. "Ano..."
Gackt looked at Tetsu. "Un?"
"Your hair uh....hair...andumm...." Tetsu made circling motions over his right eye. "Uh...never mind."
"Eh?" Gackt didn't quite get what Tetsu was talking about.
"Yoshiki's inside..clearing up some stuff. Why don't you go in? I'm leaving already." Tetsu stepped out of the apartment and put on his hooded jacket.
Gackt nooded. "Oh, okay then. Jya."
"Yeah." Tetsu smiled at him before walking away.
As he left, Gackt went into Yoshiki's home and settled himself on the sofa. Then he called out. "Yoshiki?"
"Yeah?" Yoshiki appeared from his room carrying a box filled with a lot of junk. Then on seeing Gackt, he paused. "What?" Yoshiki placed the box down and grinned. "You just never learn do you?"
Gackt scratched his head, not certain of what Yoshiki was reffering to. "What do you mean by that?"
"So, what did you do this time?" Yoshiki looked sympathetic as he plopped down beside Gackt on the sofa. "I guess, Tetsu was too polite to tell you..but in case you didn't notice, you have flowers in your hair."
"Uh yeah, I know that." Gackt sheepishly pulled off several white petals off his hair.
"And the trademark black eye. Wonder who gave you that..." Yoshiki muttered with light sarcasm.
Gackt sighed. "Now I also owe Hisashi money because his flower were the first thing Hyde saw in the office before he decided to hit me."
"Good thing I wasn't there when it happened." Yoshiki couldn't help smiling. He already knew why Hyde was mad, but he wanted to know if
Gackt knew about it. "So do you know why Hyde was mad?"
"Yeah." Gackt nodded.
That was good. But that didn't explain why Gackt was sitting in his living room. "So what are you doing here?"
Gackt looked down at the carpeted floor. "I'm just waiting for the time to pass by...until midnight."
"Why?" Yoshiki raised an eyebrow.
"That's when it'll be Valentine's Day." Gackt answered simply, as though it explained a lot.
"And?" Yoshiki promoted him.
"At twelve, the moon will bo out. Most likely, If Hyde's feeling down he should be sitting at that same spot he usually does..."
Yoshiki shook his head. "I don't get it."
"Right now, I don't know where he's. But most likely, he should be at the cliff watching the moon or something."
"So why don't you go and find him now?" Yoshiki blinked.
"Because he's angry at me at the moment. Maybe in an hour's time he would have cooled down a little. Also, it will be Valentine's Day, which I think is the perfect moment to me pass him a gift...and apologize..."
"Uh-huh..." Yoshiki smiled.
"Yeah."
"Well, I hope he doesn't push you down the cliff or something."
~*~*~*~*~*~
A small figure sat by the cliff, doing nothing much except for maybe enjoying the scenery and the peace. The wind was cold but he remained sitting there. Hyde was right where gackt had guessed he would be.
Hopefully the brunette had calmeddown a little. Gackt carefully walked over him. "Hyde?"
The brunette wasn't pouting. He turned to look at Gackt as the blond walked over. Since Hyde didn't look angry, Gackt sat down beside him. He was about to say something when Hyde suddenly spoke up. "I'm sorry, Gacchan."
"Eh?" Not expecting Hyde to be apologizing, Gackt merely gave him a surprised look.
Hyde pouted. " I said, I'm sorry."
"Umm.." Gackt couldn't help asking. "What for?"
Hyde looked away,as he plucked several blades of grass. "For hitting you."
"Which one?'" Gackt grinned. "With the flowers or with your hand? On the head or at my eye?"
Hyde bit his lower lip. "Both."
As he looked down, and Gackt noticed how teary his eyes looked. Was Hyde very upset?
"Ne..." Gackt placed an arm around Hyde's shoulders."You look like you're about to cry."
"I'm not." Hyde pouted, as he pulled eveb roughly at the grass. Gackt tried to pull him closer, but Hyde stubbornly pushed him away.
"I'm sorry too." gackt spoke up, seeing that Hyde was still upset.
Hyde forced a smile to his face. "Why should you be? Forget it ne..."
"Hyde?" Gackt felt confused. "What do you-"
"I said forget it." Hyde spoke coldly as he got up. "I was being selfis, so don't worry about it."
But from his tone of voice, Gackt was sure that Hyde was far from okay. "Look, I just-"
"I planned the day off so well...but you're so busy that you can't spend the day witm me. It's alright, Gackt. It was my fault so don't bother to apologising. I'm sorry I lost my temper over such small meaningless things." Then without waiting for Gackt reply, Hyde quickly walked away.
"Wait! Hyde, Don't go." Gackt got up and walked over to him. "What do you mean by meaningless?"
Instead of listening, Hyde increased his pace. As he walked on, he felt tears running down his face.
"Baka..." he scolded himself. "Why are you such a brat? I'm so selfish ne..."
"Hyde!" Gackt ran after him.
Hyde walked even faster, not wanting Gackt to see his tears.
"Hyde, you don't really want me to start chasing you right?" Gackt called out him. "After which I grab you, then we will both fall down. We don't really need to do that again, do we? Hyde?"
"You shouldn't love me...I'm too sel-centered." Hyde mumbled to himself.
"Is that what it's going to take make you stop and listen to me?" Gackt shouted out last time.
Hyde quickly wiped his tears away before he stopped walking, the wind continuing blow at his hair. "No, you don't have to chase me, Gackt."
"Hyde..." Gackt walked over him.
"There's nothing to discuss." Hyde spoke softly. "It's okay.I'm going to go home now."
"NO..." Gackt held on to the brunette's shoulders and turned him around.
"What's wrong, Hyde? Why are you suddenly blaming yourself?"
He was fine with Hyde being angry at him earlier, but Gackt had no idea what was wrong this time.
Hyde smiled sadly. "Nothing. Look, I really don't mind about tomorrow..." then he glanced at the watch on his wrist. "I mean today."
"Today?" Gackt looked at Hyde's watch. It was Valentine's Day already. "But Hyde, I-"
"It's better missing out on celebrating than if I were to lose you."
Gackt grew puzzled. "What makes you think that you would lose me?"
"I..." Hyde hesistated. "We've been busy with our own music and stuff right?"
"Uh-huh..."
"Well, these day we haven't been seeing much of each other, so I thought of spending a day oof on Valentine's Day with you."
"Which I wasn't able to do..." Gackt added. Hyde nooded.
"After which I bashed you up with a bunch of flowers. I was all upset for no reason and I even hurt you. I'm really sorry ne..."
"Hyde..."
"Whatever it is...please don't be angry at me..."
Gackt looked at him surprised. "Angry?"
"I know that I'm kind of bratty at times. Please forgive me." Hyde mumble, not looking at Gackt.
"Hyde, I think-"
"I'm so selfish...I know I'm not good enough for you, but please don't leave me, Gacchan."
"Hyde? What makes you think that you're not good enough?" Gackt didn't understand. "Are you mad at me or at yourself?"
Hyde whimpered. "I don't know..."
Gackt smiled before pulling him closer. "there..don't cry ne."
As soon as Gackt got his arm around Hyde, the brunette began crying. He clug on to Gackt's jacket as he wept.
Gackt gently stroked his hair. "I though I asked you not to cry?"
"Gomen..." Hyde's muffled voice spoked out to him.
"Baka..." Gackt pulled Hyde back slightly as he took a good look at his lover's face. "I'm not angry at you."
Hyde sniffled. "Hontou ni?"
"No matter how many times you punched me." Gackt added. "Eventhough I'd rather you don't."
A faint smile appeared on Hyde's lips. "I haven't done that in a while actually." Then he wiped at the tears on hid face."I guess I muat be pretty mad to have punched you again."
Gackt smiled."I'm sorry to dissapoint you earlier, but I've already talked to Yoshiki and I can actually have a day off today. I do think of it as a special day for us ne. Eventhough I'm busy, I really want to spend time with you too."
"Really?" Hyde's face lif up.
"Un. I apologize for getting you upset."
Hyde nooded. "I understand actually. It was just...ummm...at-the-moment sort of thing. I didn't expect you to be busy so I got really dissapointed. I didn't meant to punched you up. I'll pay for Hisashi's flowers ne..."
Gackt grinned as he ruffled Hyde's short hair. "Okay, I'm sorry, you're sorry. Now we forgive each other and just continue on to celebrate this day okay?
"Umm...okay."
""And one more thing...?"
Hyde lookad at him curiously."What?"
"You shouldn't be angry at yourself."
"Why?"
"I don't think that you're good enough. I love you just as you're ne..."
"But-"
"Beside..." Gackt smiled. "Being bratty make you even more loveable at times."
"Eh?" Hyde's grew wider.
"Yup..." Gackt patted his head teasingly."My kawai lil Hyde." Hyde puted cutely.
"See what I mean?" Gackt gave Hyde a light peck on Hyde's lips."Anyway. it's really sweet of you to want to spend today with me."
"Of course I would want to spend Valentine's Day with my Gacchan." Hyde spoke up.
Gackt smiled. "why don't we sit back down? I want to give you something ne...?"
Hyde seemed to think for awhile before he finally nodded. The two walked back to where they had been earlier and sat dow on the soft grass.
FINISH.....akhirnya......FINISH....Hope minna like this fanfics^^x
~Owari~
jya...ne....^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home