Thursday, April 07, 2005

WHAT A F*** ?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Give me that smile Gackt, Haido!?

mood : mixed up

music : Shinshoku ~ Lose Control~ -L~Arc~en~Ciel-


Hmmm..... I do not know, how I'm not in a mood to do everything. Perhaps, these week was the bored week I ever been have. ~__~;;

Maybe, this condition happened since I heard that I was to pass an intreview. So many things in my thought.....

Especially when this month was began... I have to managed the time. When I have to went to college and after that I shall went to tough. Plus, from last week I have to managed thing about pasport. I'm not yet definitely go to Singapore, but why I have to busy about that things!!!

What a tired week. This morning, when I got up, I felt tired... very tired. Usually, when I got up I turned on the CDs, played Laruku, Hyde, or Gackt song. But this morning I didn't.

How that can be?
Am I bored with my habitual life?
Am I want a new activities?
Am Felt that bored?

The answer was..... I DO NOT KNOW!!

At Least.... Although I'm in that mood, sometimes I fell happy. Why? Cause I have many friend that can be make me smile to remember that. Friends on SMS, friends on chat, etc.

OUH.....that's make me want to meet you all...T_T;

~Owari~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Know me more. Come closer and You we'll Find who I Am"