5 Days of Hardships....~,~
Mood : Feelin Hungry....>.<
Music : Prayer - Hyde -
Hyaaaaa...........it's already 3 days, since my mom goes to Semarang. She goes to there for 5 days, until next Tuesday......~,~ ouh...mom...why so long........
Since she goes there.......me, my little sister, and my big brother, just like..... "Seperti ayam yang kehilangan induknya".... in indonesia, but have the diffrent meaning....
for me....that statement....means.....We'll be hungry.....everyday... before my mom back home...
poor me.....
OUHHH.......I have a stomach-ache.....ergh..... It's very hurt.....Oh GoD please Bless Us and HELP Us...XP, before we died......
Actually, i can cook. But, lazy to make some food...hyaa.....
and this mornig, there is some funny incident....^^
I woke up, and I usually looking at my phone-cell time.... I saw that, I think that is 07 : 05... I try to sleep again... but i can't so... I woke up and turn on the light, open bedroom door, and I meet with my little sister and my brother... in the same time... open their door...
we looked each other and looked at wall clock.... O____o;;..It's 08:10.... I have a mistake, when I look the clock!! XP...and then we in hurry, coz my brother shall went to office.... x__X;; He late of course.......
Another jobs... gave for me.... I wash the dirty clothes...X___X;; so tired..... mop the house.... Did Anything....... my little sis, shall go to school at 11:30 am,,
SO......I'm Alone at home now...... Feel hungry.....>.<>
T____T;; I just can pray to GoD....
"Ouh, Pa....Who rest in peace in Heaven.... Please take care of mom , bring him back to us as soon as possible, but if can't just take care of her... everywhere... don't leave her... And God... PLEASE BLESS US AND HELP US!!"
JESUS CRIST I PRAY TO YOU..........>.<
I PRAY..........
~Owari~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home